What to Expect
Valet parking is available 24/7 at 71 E Madison for $79.00 per night, per vehicle with unlimited in and out privileges.
All room keys are disinfected prior to distribution to guests. Mobile keys are available via the World of Hyatt app if you desire contactless check-in.
If you require assistance with your luggage upon arrival or throughout your stay, please text us at 312.313.4096. If you are driving and wish to unload prior to parking, please arrive at 71 E Madison and text for service. We will arrive promptly to assist.
Want to tip our team but out of cash or practicing social distancing? Visit here to tip with your phone!
At the time, we offer daily housekeeping service. Guestroom décor and amenities are curated to remove extraneous, high-touch items, while still providing the experience you expect. We are not currently stocking the minibars, but have minibar on-demand options available to pre-order or purchase at the front desk. Email email@example.com to get more information.
To request additional amenities, please contact the front desk who will be happy to assist you. Guests are also welcome to utilize our texting system by texting 312.313.4096. For reservations at Cindy’s, please visit Resy.
Get ready to gush over Chicago by way of our award-winning gastro scene. Where club members once recharged, now hotel guests and locals come for warm vibes and culinary magic.
- In-Room Dining options available daily.
- Cindy’s rooftop restaurant is open Monday - Thursday 11am-11pm, Friday 11am-12am, Saturday 10am-12am, and Sunday 10am-11pm. Details available at Cindy's.
- Game Room is open Monday-Thursday: 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, Friday: 11:00 am to 2:00 am, Saturday: 10am to 2am and Sunday: 10:00am to 9:00 pm.
- Milk Room is open Tuesday through Saturday 5pm-11pm and Sunday 4pm-9pm. Reservations are required at this time. Details available here.
- Cherry Circle Room is open for breakfast Monday-Friday: 7:00 am to 11:00 am, brunch Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, Dinner Monday-Saturday from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm and Sunday 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Reservations available via Resy and walk-ins are also welcome.
- The Topgolf Swing Suite is available upon reservation, and walk-ins are also welcome pending availability.
- The Drawing Room lobby & common spaces are open 24 hours/daily. Guests can order food and beverages during Monday-Thursday: 11:00 am to 11:00 pm, Friday and Saturday: 11:00 am to 12:00 am, Sunday: 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Shake Shack open Sunday through Thursday 11am-9:30pm, Friday & Saturday 11am-10:30pm.
- Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea is open daily 7am-3pm.
- Deliveries: Should you wish to have meals delivered to the hotel, we ask that you receive items in the lobby at the Front Desk. Delivery personnel are not permitted in guest areas.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Our fitness center is open for guest use only with controlled capacity. The fitness center is sanitized every hour. Please remember to bring your own water bottle!