What to Expect
Valet parking will not be available at this time. Self-parking with unlimited in and out privileges is available at the Grant Park North garage for $43 per night. Please present your ticket to the front desk for validation.
All room keys are disinfected prior to distribution to guests. Mobile keys are available via the World of Hyatt app if you desire contactless check-in.
If you require assistance with your luggage upon arrival or throughout your stay, please text us at 312.313.4096. If you are driving and wish to unload prior to parking, please arrive at 71 E Madison and text for service. We will arrive promptly to assist.
Team members & guests are required to wear face coverings and social distance in common areas, per the City of Chicago mandate and Hyatt’s commitment to Global Care & Cleanliness.
Capacities in public restrooms, fitness center, elevators, restaurants, and common areas are limited to ensure proper social distance and abide by city protocols.
At this time, we will only provide housekeeping services upon request. Guestroom décor and amenities are curated to remove extraneous, high-touch items, while still providing the experience you expect. We are not currently stocking the minibars, but have minibar on-demand options available to pre-order or purchase at the front desk. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
To schedule housekeeping service or request additional amenities, please contact the front desk who will be happy to assist you. Guests are also welcome to utilize our texting system by texting 312.313.4096. For reservations at Cindy’s, please visit Resy.When able, rooms will remain vacant for a minimum of 24 hours post departure prior to cleaning by a trained housekeeping professional, following a cleaning and sanitation process reviewed and approved by our panel of trusted medical and industry advisors.
Cindy’s is open for dinner service and reservations are required. Seating at Cindy’s has been arranged to accommodate physical distancing. Menus will be displayed or available digitally via QR code with single-use menus provided upon request.
- In-Room Dining options available daily.
- Cindy’s rooftop restaurant is operating on adjusted days & hours, and reservations are required at this time. Details available at cindysrooftop.com.
- Shake Shack open 11am-9pm daily.
- Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea tentatively scheduled to open May 3.
- Breakfast will be offered as a grab-and-go option through Fairgrounds Coffee, open from 7am-4pm daily.
- Service in Cherry Circle Room, Game Room, and Milk Room remains suspended at this time.
- The Topgolf Swing Suite is available upon request and able to book at the Front Desk.
- The Drawing Room lobby & common spaces are open, but food & beverage is currently unavailable.
- Deliveries: Should you wish to have meals delivered to the hotel, we ask that you receive items in the lobby at the Front Desk. Delivery personnel are not permitted in guest areas.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Our fitness center is open for guest use only with controlled capacity. The fitness center is sanitized every 30 minutes, and mask use & social distancing between guests is enforced. Please remember to bring your own water bottle!