What to Expect
Valet parking is available Thursday though Sunday 10am - 11pm for $72.00 per night, per vehicle with unlimited in and out privileges. Self-parking with unlimited in and out privileges is available at the Grant Park North garage for $43 per night. Please present your ticket to the front desk for validation.
All room keys are disinfected prior to distribution to guests. Mobile keys are available via the World of Hyatt app if you desire contactless check-in.
If you require assistance with your luggage upon arrival or throughout your stay, please text us at 312.313.4096. If you are driving and wish to unload prior to parking, please arrive at 71 E Madison and text for service. We will arrive promptly to assist.
Team members & guests are required to wear face coverings and social distance in common areas, per the City of Chicago mandate and Hyatt’s commitment to Global Care & Cleanliness.
Capacities in public restrooms, fitness center, elevators, restaurants, and common areas are limited to ensure proper social distance and abide by city protocols.
At this time, we will only provide housekeeping services upon request. Guestroom décor and amenities are curated to remove extraneous, high-touch items, while still providing the experience you expect. We are not currently stocking the minibars, but have minibar on-demand options available to pre-order or purchase at the front desk. Email email@example.com to get more information.
To schedule housekeeping service or request additional amenities, please contact the front desk who will be happy to assist you. Guests are also welcome to utilize our texting system by texting 312.313.4096. For reservations at Cindy’s, please visit Resy.When able, rooms will remain vacant for a minimum of 24 hours post departure prior to cleaning by a trained housekeeping professional, following a cleaning and sanitation process reviewed and approved by our panel of trusted medical and industry advisors.
Get ready to gush over Chicago by way of our award-winning gastro scene. Where club members once recharged, now hotel guests and locals come for warm vibes and culinary magic.
- In-Room Dining options available daily.
- Cindy’s rooftop restaurant is open Wednesday through Friday 11am-11pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-11pm. Reservations are required at this time. Details available at cindysrooftop.com.
- Shake Shack open 11am-9pm daily.
- Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea is open Monday through Friday 7am-3pm, Saturday & Sunday 7am-5pm.
- Game Room is open Tuesday through Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday & Saturday 11am-11pm.
- Service in Cherry Circle Room and Milk Room remain suspended at this time.
- The Topgolf Swing Suite is available upon reservation, and walk-ins are also welcome pending availability.
- The Drawing Room lobby & common spaces are open. Guests can order food and beverages from Game Room during their hours of operation.
- Deliveries: Should you wish to have meals delivered to the hotel, we ask that you receive items in the lobby at the Front Desk. Delivery personnel are not permitted in guest areas.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Our fitness center is open for guest use only with controlled capacity. The fitness center is sanitized every 30 minutes, and mask use & social distancing between guests is enforced. Please remember to bring your own water bottle!