What to Expect
Valet parking is available Thursday starting at 10am though Monday at 5pm for $72.00 per night, per vehicle with unlimited in and out privileges. Self-parking with unlimited in and out privileges is available at the Grant Park North garage for $43 per night.
All room keys are disinfected prior to distribution to guests. Mobile keys are available via the World of Hyatt app if you desire contactless check-in.
If you require assistance with your luggage upon arrival or throughout your stay, please text us at 312.313.4096. If you are driving and wish to unload prior to parking, please arrive at 71 E Madison and text for service. We will arrive promptly to assist.
Now and always, we remain committed to our purpose of care to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. At this time, in accordance with the City of Chicago mask mandate, all guests are required to wear face coverings. This applies to all indoor public areas, meetings and events spaces when not seated and socially distanced, restaurants and bars when not actively eating or drinking, fitness centers, and when moving around common areas. We appreciate that you are respecting and following our guidelines regardless of your personal opinion on the matter.
At this time, we will only provide housekeeping services upon request. Guestroom décor and amenities are curated to remove extraneous, high-touch items, while still providing the experience you expect. We are not currently stocking the minibars, but have minibar on-demand options available to pre-order or purchase at the front desk. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
To schedule housekeeping service or request additional amenities, please contact the front desk who will be happy to assist you. Guests are also welcome to utilize our texting system by texting 312.313.4096. For reservations at Cindy’s, please visit Resy.When able, rooms will remain vacant for a minimum of 24 hours post departure prior to cleaning by a trained housekeeping professional, following a cleaning and sanitation process reviewed and approved by our panel of trusted medical and industry advisors.
Get ready to gush over Chicago by way of our award-winning gastro scene. Where club members once recharged, now hotel guests and locals come for warm vibes and culinary magic.
- In-Room Dining options available daily.
- Cindy’s rooftop restaurant is open Wednesday & Thursday 11am-11pm, Friday 11am-12am, Saturday 10am-12am, Sunday 10am-11pm. Details available at cindysrooftop.com.
- Shake Shack open 11am-9pm daily.
- Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea is open Monday through Friday 7am-3pm, Saturday & Sunday 7am-5pm.
- Game Room is open Monday through Saturday 11am-11pm and Sunday 11am-9pm.
- Milk Room is open Wednesday through Sunday 5pm-11pm. Reservations are required at this time. Details available here.
- Cherry Circle Room is open Wednesday through Sunday 5pm-11pm. Reservations available via Resy and walk-ins are also welcome.
- The Topgolf Swing Suite is available upon reservation, and walk-ins are also welcome pending availability.
- The Drawing Room lobby & common spaces are open daily. Monday through Saturday 7am-11pm and Sunday 7am-9pm. Guests can also order food and beverages from Game Room during their hours of operation.
- Deliveries: Should you wish to have meals delivered to the hotel, we ask that you receive items in the lobby at the Front Desk. Delivery personnel are not permitted in guest areas.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Our fitness center is open for guest use only with controlled capacity. The fitness center is sanitized every 30 minutes, and mask use & social distancing between guests is enforced. Please remember to bring your own water bottle!