A Bloody Mary is an iconic, quintessential brunch drink, but not all Bloody Marys are created equal. In the last year or so, bars and restaurants tried to one up each other by piling more and more stuff on top of your Bloody, like fried chicken, burgers and other crazy things that made your drink more of a meal instead of having it alongside your meal.
So where can you get a classic Bloody? Who has a great Bloody Mary bar where you can spruce up your drink to your liking? Check out the following spots and let us know what you think. Have a favorite Bloody in Chicago? Let us know on Facebook.
- Twisted Spoke: 501 N. Ogden, River West/West Town
- Cindy’s at The Chicago Athletic Association: 12 S. Michigan, Millennium Park/Loop
- Stanley’s Kitchen & Tap: 1970 N. Lincoln, Lincoln Park
- Longman & Eagle: 2657 N. Kedzie, Logan Square
- Big Jones: 5347 N. Clark, Andersonville
- The Smoke Daddy: 1804 W. Division, Wicker Park
- Rootstock: 954 N. California, Humboldt Park
- Three Aces: 1321 W. Taylor, Little Italy
- Lula Café: 2537 N. Kedzie, Logan Square
- Old Town Social: 455 W. North, Old Town
- Eleven City Diner: 1112 S. Wabash, South Loop
- Fountainhead: 1970 W. Montrose, Ravenswood
- Tweet Let’s Eat: 5020 N. Sheridan, Uptown