After taking a break over winter, the popular Tuesday night Burger Night battles at Publican Quality Meats are back! Every Tuesday from May through October, PQM welcomes two battling chefs or entities (a company, a restaurant, etc.) to battle it out over who makes the best burger. The winner? You! The events kick off May 3 with Shake Shack competing against GreenRiver (yes, both places are owned by New York restaurant impresario Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group). So far the schedule is only released through May, but it includes:
- May 3: Shake Shack vs. Green River
- May 10: Moët & Chandon vs. One Off Hospitality Group chef Kim Leali
- May 17 – Fulton Market Battle: Google vs. WeWork
- May 24 – Revolution Brewing BBQ in celebration of Chicago Craft Beer Week 2016
- May 31 – Brewery Battle: Marz Community Brewing vs. Middle Brow Beer Co.