MAY 2015 – In anticipation of the opening of the Chicago Athletic Association to the public for the first time ever in the property’s history, we welcome you to join us for a fun-filled Field Day. Not only will it have loads of family-friendly activities, but best of all: it’s free!
Join us May 23rd on the great lawn at the Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park anytime between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. So what’ll be going on?
- Explore: Be among the first to tour the hallowed halls of the Chicago Athletic Association, reborn as a luxury lifestyle hotel in the heart of The Loop.
- Play: Jump into complimentary rounds of bocce, croquet, and more on the Jay Pritzker Pavilion lawn in ode to the hotel’s coming Game Room operated by Land and Sea Dept.
- Sweat: Join the Chicago Athletic Association hotel’s onsite fitness partner On Your Mark Coaching & Training for complimentary 25 minute fitness classes on the Jay Pritzker Pavilion lawn. Come by at 12 p.m. for an extended 50-minute class with Nike Master Trainer Emily Hutchings.
- Cruise: Preview Heritage Bicycles custom designed exclusively for the Chicago Athletic Association hotel.
- Sip: Experience a sneak preview of Executive Chef Christian Ragano’s athletically-inspired in-house sports drink, courtesy of the hotel’s rooftop restaurant and bar Cindy’s.
- Learn: Dive into the building’s architectural splendor with the Chicago Architecture Foundation.
To join, we ask that you simply RSVP here for the events. We look forward to seeing you on the lawn at the Pritzker Pavilion — and don’t forget to wear your tube socks!