- Choose from a plethora of suite options including a Junior Suite with Two Double Beds, or our Holy Cow suites including a Bi-Level suite that sleeps up to six and a Millennium King suite that sleeps four.
- Prefer to be Separate, But Together? We have multiple room types that connect with a common door to create an adjoining suite that sleeps up to 4. Contact email@example.com to reserve.
- All rooms feature vintage-inspired custom furnishings, Carrara marble bathrooms, premium Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions and SFERRA linens and Faribault Woolen Mill Co. blankets to sleep snugly.
- Pre-order a customized gourmet minibar for your stay stocked with locally sourced downtown Chicago favorites.
- Did we mention we’re the only hotel in the world with Shake Shack available through in-room dining?
- Self-park with unlimited in and out privileges.
- Utilize our guest text service for housekeeping and amenity requests.
- Have a four-legged friend that’s part of the family? Our pet-friendly offerings include in-room pet amenities, a discount code for a custom watercolor pet portrait and more.
- Bike to the nearby sites with our complimentary Heritage bicycles and a guided itinerary for not-to-miss attractions and our favorite Chicago spots.
- Utilize our 24-hour fitness facility (what did you expect?) with personal training or private group sessions available on request. Or, check our latest events calendar for classes such as yoga, HIIT and more.
- Reserve a spot in Chicago’s first Topgolf Swing Suite, featuring two of the most advanced indoor golf and interactive gaming simulator bays available, offering virtual golf experiences and more.
- Reserve our semiprivate Stagg Court to put on a family game match in a historic basketball court.
- Appreciate classic Chicago architecture whilst playing classic board games in the Drawing Room.
- Dine in our 13th floor, year-round rooftop restaurant, bar and terrace, Cindy’s, or skip the line and order the same great menu straight to your room.
- Want to dine along the shores of Lake Michigan? Order a picnic basket for two to-go from the Game Room through Toast for a Chicago-style picnic.
- Enjoy specialty coffees and juices in Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea.
- Where else can you chow down on Shake Shack’s mouth-watering burgers, crinkle cuts and frozen custard shakes surrounded by stained glass, soaring ceilings and marble staircases?
- Post up with coffee, cocktails and snacks and enjoy the three working fireplaces in our Drawing Room.
Overall, you can feel good to be back out traveling and exploring with our health and safety measures. Learn more about what to expect during your visit and explore our special offers to book your next family getaway.
*Advance reservations at Cindy’s required. Picnic basket orders must be placed 24 hours in advance.