Services & Amenities
Where members of CAA once recharged, you’ll find a distinctive array of thoroughly contemporary hotel rooms, suites, and amenities throughout these elegant chambers.
- Central Chicago Loop hotel location along the Chicago Cultural Mile on Michigan Avenue
- Panoramic views overlooking downtown Chicago including the iconic Millennium Park, the Art Institute of Chicago, and Lake Michigan, just steps from the Chicago Symphony Center and the Theater District
- Five dining establishments, including late-night options: Perched atop CAA, Cindy’s rooftop terrace, restaurant and bar overlooking Millenium Park; elevated regional classics, Cherry Circle Room; amusement, libations and “pudge-worthy” nosh, Game Room; café by day, rare spirit bar by night, Milk Room; and our own Shake Shack
- 24 hour in-room dining service
- 24 hour fitness facilities (what did you expect?), with personal training or private group sessions available upon request.
- Madison Hall Shops featuring one of a kind sundries, unisex apothecary indulgences, natural cosmetics, a fragrance counter, fresh flowers, books, magazines, and a curated assortment of “make you smile” lifestyle accessories for women and men
- Comprehensive concierge services
- Pet-friendly hotel accommodations
- Complimentary Heritage Bicycles (Heritage Bikes official season is from May 1 – November 1. Weather permitting, we may bring them out earlier or keep them longer.)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is available at our 71 E. Madison entrance (See our FAQ for details)