OLD-WORLD GLAMOUR, DOWNTOWN SOPHISTICATION
Historic Downtown Chicago Wedding Venues
Because one can hardly have a ball without a proper ballroom, you and your wedding guests will be making your own history inside a historic downtown Chicago landmark overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan.
Since its 2015 restoration, Chicago Athletic Association Hotel has vaulted into the premier echelon of downtown Chicago meeting and event venues—which have the perfect spaces to host your special wedding day.
With extraordinary and historic old-world craftsmanship throughout, our design teams have taken extraordinary care to fuse contemporary sophistication with authentic 19th century glamour across our three wedding venues and 241 hotel guest rooms, including 23 distinctive hotel suites.
And, you’ll be in good hands with Director of Catering Budi Tanzil—one of Chicago’s leading wedding specialists, with over 20 years of experience—working in tandem with Executive Chef Christian Ragano, veteran of local favorite NoMi and creator of Glencoe’s much loved Guildhall, and top Chicago Banquet Chef Josh Miyake.
- Customized wedding packages with special accommodation rates for your out-of-town guests
- Steps from Millennium Park’s unlimited wedding photo location opportunities
- Five eating and drinking restaurants or bar establishments for rehearsal dinner, brunch gatherings, and bachelor and bachelorette parties
- Preview menu tastings for weddings of 100 people or larger
- Bespoke punch bowl concoctions available by the renowned mixologist and Spirit Guide at Cindy’s rooftop restaurant, Nandini Khaund, including personal potions designed specifically for the newlyweds
- Easy accessibility to O’Hare and Midway Airports and the Chicago Loop’s finest shopping, dining and nightlife