THE LUXURY IS IN THE DETAILS
Downtown Chicago Hotel Rooms & Suites
Where only rumors remain of what once went on inside these elegant quarters in downtown Chicago, today you’ll find a design aesthetic in rooms and suites inspired by the athletic heritage of the building—with thoroughly contemporary hotel amenities throughout.
As with the public spaces of the hotel, the Roman & Williams design duo—recipients of the 2014 Cooper Hewitt National Design award and one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Influential Designers—have created a gorgeously appointed new old-world style in our hotel rooms in downtown Chicago, IL.
When hotel guests enter their rooms and suites, they’ll notice a wooden gym ladder is smartly reimagined into storage wall that’s as likely to stow a flask as a vintage self-improvement manual. A pommel horse becomes a bench, mixing easily with leather club chairs, lacquered wood furnishings, and nightstands with legs clad in a tennis racket’s leather grip.
A sense of play is definitely alive in every hotel room and suite, leaving you to divine which artifacts are vintage and which are new—something to ponder as your crystal glasses and cocktail carafe beckon a good, icy stir.
- Vintage-inspired custom furnishings throughout hotel rooms, suites, and public spaces
- Carrara marble bathrooms with premium fixtures, rain showerheads, and custom C.O. Bigelow bath products
- Exclusive boxing-style robes for hotel guests that are fit for champs and challengers alike
- Custom Sferra linens and Faribault Wollen Mill Co. blankets
- Bedside power center with USB outlets
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 42’’ flat screen television
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Gourmet mini-bar stocked with locally sourced downtown Chicago favorites
- ADA hotel rooms and suites available upon request